Engine, Emissions & Vehicle Research News Releases
For more information, contact Communications.
- SwRI-led particle sensor consortium to add durability research in its second year
- Particle Sensor Performance and Durability consortium will focus on improving sensors’ durability and reliability
[Thursday, March 28, 2013]
- SwRI launches third high-efficiency gasoline engine consortium
- HEDGE-III consortium incorporates new and more aggressive efficiency, performance and emissions goals
[Thursday, March 07, 2013]
- SwRI's Alger elected Fellow of the Society of Automotive Engineers
- Alger recognized for his work on advanced SI (spark ignition) engine technology
[Wednesday, February 27, 2013]
SwRI News Release Archives
View all SwRI News Releases
For information about other newsworthy topics at SwRI, contact Deborah Deffenbaugh, Communications Department, Southwest Research Institute, P.O. Drawer 28510, San Antonio, Texas 78228-0510, Phone (210) 522-2046, Fax (210) 522-3547.